Whether you're buying a car or selecting a financial strategy, the costs you expect to pay are an important factor. Some of these costs are easily observed, while others are more difficult to assess.
Download our Advisory Cost Guide today to:
- See the price of financial advice (according to the Wall Street Journal)
- Compare limited services against more complete financial advice
- Avoid paying steakhouse prices, for "salesbury" steak
- Beware of the wolf in sheep's clothing - find a full-time financial fiduciary
- See Open Window's cost for personalized, responsive, total-picture financial advice (as a full-time fiduciary)